With in-house firmware experts, Nexcharge can control and develop firmware effectively.
Model based code generation: MSC (Multi string controller)
- MATLAB & Simulink based model software development.
- Diagnostic over CAN, supported by UDS.
- To connect parallel battery packs seamlessly.
- Communicates with VCU (Vehicle control Unit).
- Easy integration with different types of BMS or VCU by simple adaptation of driver level interface.
- Highly configurable, support user customization.
- Embedded linux based environment for telematics development.
- Bootloader with Firmware Over The Air update capability (FOTA).
Other features include:
- Agile based software development process.
- High quality software produced according to industry standards.
- Clean separation between hardware abstraction layer and application logic.
- Scrum-based software development environment with full life cycle management and automated code testing.