A robust mechanical design helps battery packs to safeguard against any external abuse while handling. Our team of engineers have deep expertise in designing battery packs that can fit in confined spaces as per customer requirements without sacrificing on safety, vibrations, shock or any norms of the global standard.
Our other features include:
- Deep knowledge of IP protection in enclosure designs.
- Expertise with cylindrical, pouch and prismatic cells.
- Expertise to handle Automobile, Rail & Marine battery packs.
- Industrial racks for Utility, Telecom & Residential.
- Fire proof and IP 67/68 battery packs. Broad simulation expertise (mechanical, thermal, flow).
- Nexcharge is using industry standard CAD-based design software: Solidworks and Catia.
- We have 16,000 kgf water cooled electrodynamic vibration system which has a bed size of 1.5m x 1.5m and comply to international of AIS 156 / UN R 136/UN 38.
- We have in house metallurgical and polymer tooling expertise to meet the critical parameters of pack design.